The Product is owned and operated by: White Gold Salon Pty Ltd (ACN 624231509).
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use the Product.
“Company IP” includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Website, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Product.
“Goods” means any or all goods provided by or on the Product. “Items” means any and all of the Product, Goods, Services, Content and Materials collectively.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Goods or Services or Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Goods or Services or Product.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Personal Information” means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Product.
“Product” means the website including all pages, all sub pages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: www.sunnycoastmedia.com.au.
“Services” means any or all services provided by or on the Product.
“Third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” refers to White Gold Salon Pty Ltd.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of White Gold Salon Pty Ltd.
“You” or “Your” refers to the user of the Website.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
3. Type of information and how it is collected
a. When You use the Product, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
b. In addition, We may collect information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a sign up process or at other times while using the Product).
c. In order to access some specific features of the Product, You are required to provide some Personal Information. During this process, We collect some of Your Personal Information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us when using specific Product features. These specific Product features might include, but are not limited to:
- Making purchases
- Receiving notifications by text message or email about events and promotions
- Receiving general emails from Us
- Commenting on Our content such as blogs, articles, photographs or videos, or participating in Our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other similar features
- Responding to advertising specials
- In addition to any Personal Information that You are required to provide in order to access these additional Product features, in some cases You may be required to provide more specific information. For example, in order to make purchases, You may need to provide credit card information, billing information and postal addresses.
- Cookies are small files stored on Your computer or mobile device which collect information about Your browsing behaviour.
- Cookies do not access information which is stored on Your computer.
- Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to Your needs and preferences, in order to improve Your user experience.
- Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although You are able to change Your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not You accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set Your browser to advise You if You receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies. However, if You do this, You may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Product.
5. How your information is stored
- Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
- We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure. These systems include but are not limited to: Strict vetting of staff before handling any user information.
6. Combining information
- We do not combine, link or aggregate any of Your Personal Information with other Personal Information of Yours which We are holding.
7. How your information is used
a. We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Product. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- Order fulfilment.
- Providing customer service to You.
- Marketing and advertising to You including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest You based on Your personal preferences or demographics.
8. Merger, restructure or sale of our business
- Part or all of Our business may be merged, restructured or sold including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, We may transfer Your Personal Information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
9. Information you release
You acknowledge and agree that if You publish or submit Personal Information in publicly accessible sections of the Product (such as forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other similar sections), then You are solely responsible for the release of that Personal Information and We are not liable or responsible in relation to the release of that Personal Information.
10. Email opt in/out
11. Accessing, updating and correcting your personal information
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
- You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
- In addition, You should use the following procedure in order to request access or correction to Your Personal Information: Please log in to your account or contact us via our contact page to request correction of your personal information at any time.
12. Disclaimer regarding security
13. Changes to this policy
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Please view our complaint procedure documentation on our website.
- If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, You should use the following procedure to lodge Your complaint with Us: Please email all complaints directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in Your area.
15. Contact Us
P.O.Box 818, Maleny, QLD 4552
Effective Date: 15/05/2020