Players: 2-6 Duration: 1 hour Age: 12+
A DIGITAL GAME (UNHOSTED) – NO PRINTING REQUIRED
Your mission, should you choose to accept it …
A deadly corporate plan needs to be exposed, you and your teammates must work against the clock to save the world from losing control of their minds.
Step into the midst of an undercover spy operation at the Spider Tech head offices where you discover a deadly virus due to be leaked to gain control of peoples minds around the world.
In this challenging web-based adventure, it’s down to you to investigate the dark conspiracy of Spider Technologies, get access to the secret plans of The Pegasus Project, and expose them to the world before its too late!
What you need
- Laptop or Computer – The Pegasus Project is NOT compatible with mobile/tablet devices
- You may also find it useful to use multiple screens throughout the mission.
- Internet connection
How to play
- Within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive a unique code to access the Mission Hub. This is a web-based adventure and you will find a detailed briefing video once inside the Mission Hub
- Please Note – once you activate your code and access the mission hub, you will only have 24 hours before your access expires
- Gather your team of agents. We suggest 2-4 will help in your investigation
- If your team aren’t already in the same location, connect with them via audio/video (Zoom, Whatsapp, Skype etc)
- Interact with various intelligence chatbots and apps – these will provide necessary clues to help you with your mission